|Number of Rooms||High Season (US$)
15th Dec - 30th Apr
|Middle Season (US$)
1st May - 31st Aug
|Low Season (US$)
1st Sep - 14th Dec
* Rental Rates (inclusive of VAT) are per night and based on number of rooms being occupied
Villa Petrus is a luxury Caribbean villa in Tobago, built in the plantation style, with outstanding facilities that accommodate up to 14 with ease, set in beautiful 2-acre grounds that include a 22 metre pool. Villa Petrus provides a luxurious serviced venue for family and other groups - whether coming for a Caribbean golfing vacation, a Caribbean scuba diving holiday, or more general enjoyment of the variety of pleasures that Tobago has to offer.
This is the ideal base for sporting and leisure activities in this idyllic Caribbean island. Villa Petrus is sited in the hills of Tobago that are cooled by refreshing breezes, it has wonderful views and is ideally situated for access to spectacular beaches all over the island, some only 5 minutes drive away.
The unique delights available at Villa Petrus include:
- Huge Pool - 22 metres.
- Massive wrap-around Veranda's.
- Mature gardens with an abundance of fruit and flowers make the villa grounds a perfect place to see Tobago's bird life.
- Walk-in air conditioned wine cellar stocked with a range of high quality wine available to purchase.
- Laundry service included with ironing available at an additional charge.
The Villa has its own staff to ensure that your stay is always comfortable. You can arrange to have meals cooked for you at the Villa or you can go out to enjoy the many excellent restaurants around the island.